Sectional Anatomy and fMRI data analysis courses will start again from 4 August .
Interested students and researchers may register for sectional anatomy classes. For more information please contact us through our telegram channel.
Course name: Basics of fMRI data processing
Moderator: Dr. S.A.H. Batooli
- Session One: An Introduction to the fMRI and the Basics of Image Processing in fMRI
- Sessions Two and Three: Basics of Data Preprocessing in fMRI
- Sessions Four and Five: Statistical Analysis of fMRI Data
- Session Six: Extracting information from fMRI analysis
- Session Seven: Functional brain communication
- Session Eight: How to deliver fMRI results
Starting from Sunday, 19 Khordad , 1398, at 16:30